sabato 1 dicembre 2012

Coming back...


Hi Everyone,
I really have to apologize for my long silence, even though you know you can always follow me on twitter or on my website :D
My life has been kind of… helter-skelter, I think, in the last few months.
After my journey in London lots of things happened.
I have seen GNR live in Milan, at last, and this, as probably many of you know, means a lot to me. It actually changed my life. This was the 22nd June.
Two days later I finished my university exams (well, you can imagine how much I had studied LOL)… and next week I’ll be graduated, or, at least, I hope so. I wrote my thesis about ‘The Heroin Diaries’ by Nikki Sixx and I’m going to defend it on 11th December, that is Nikki’s birthday. This is weird, since of course I didn’t decide the date.
My summer was as boring as usual, I was quite busy with my thesis, but I wrote a few new fan fiction about Queen, GNR, Motley Crue, Sixx AM. You know, writing is and probably will always be all my life.
I received my first guitar for my b-day and now I’m trying to figure out how to use it LOL
My hold pc, called Starkey, just died, so I had to replace it with a new one, Brain :)
Well, I hope I’m going to write soon. I will write all my thanks here, after my special day :D
Stay tuned!
Much love,

Cath.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento